Please note the guidelines below regarding the above.
Hand santizers have been located in the Fengrain office and store canteen for your use each time you enter and exit the building to help prevent any possible infections.
Guidance for Employees and Attendees to the Site – Covid 19 (Novel Coronavirus)
The safety and health of all people who work for and within our business is of paramount importance.
The recommendation from Fengrain currently is NOT to travel to China and to postpone any future travel plans until further notice.
- In line with the advice from Public Health England, if you have returned from any of the following specific areas since February 19th 2020, you should call NHS 111 and stay indoors and avoid contact with other people even if you do not have symptoms:
- Specific lockdown areas in Northern Italy as designated by the Government of Italy (mainly the Lombardy and Veneto regions)
- Special care zones in South Korea as designated by the Government of the Republic of South Korea
- Hubei province (returned in the past 14 days).
- If a member of your immediate family has returned from any of the above specific areas since February 19th 2020, you should avoid contact with them, if it is practical to do so. If they are a dependent who resides with you e.g. your child who may have returned from a school trip to one of these specific areas, please advise your line manager by phone or email if the school has asked that your child remain at home for 14 days since their return from the affected area. You should stay away from the workplace and work from home if practical or alternatively you will be placed on suspension for 14 days following the date of return of your child from the affected area.
- As a matter of precaution any employee returning from mainland China, Thailand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Macau, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar (defined by Public Health England as “at risk” countries), in the last 14 days will be required to work from home if practical or alternatively placed on suspension on full pay for 14 days following their return.
- Any employee who presents with any flu-like symptoms of illness should stay away from the workplace, seek appropriate medical advice and directly notify their line manager by phone or email.
- Any employee who has already got travel arrangements booked to China or any of the “at risk” countries for the remainder of the calendar year must inform their line manager and HR of their travel plans prior to travelling.
- Fengrain would encourage all employees not to make travel plans to China or the “at risk” countries for the remaining calendar year.
- Fengrain will comply with local legislation and government regulations in respect of the Coronviras, and Fengrain’s position will be updated as the status of the global outbreak changes.